Sunday, September 02, 2007

'Pamper Sunday'




Eyes not ready to wake.


Heartbeats for my dreams,still at stake.




I gather my spirit to amble around,


Oh is there something special I found?




A look from the porch, I need not take,


Its drizzle, I know its pleasing smell..




A fine morning, with music so fine to fill my ears,


pitter patter, droplets, bring heaven near...




The mirror looks at me, and I stand still,


"Its sunday morning, pamper yourself !"




I indulge, I pamper, I dandle.


I care, nothing to spare.




A week of scurry, hurry, worry,


is to a close,


But every end, begins a new show..




My leisure Sunday, My pamper Sunday..


Is slowly passing by..




But I'll wait a hundred and forty four hours,


to meet it again!








2 comments:

Sach1 said...

hey this 1 really deserves a applaud...seriously!
nd thnks fr blogrolling me...i will 2 do da same....
:))

snigdha said...

@sach
thanks so much..keep readin my posts, n criticism is sought too..

Highest High

What do you fear? Overcome It. Says everyone, untill it's time to do it. I laughed it off and said I fear heights, He too giggled and go...