Monday, March 19, 2007

I'll wait...


"Come"; here i am,waiting since winter...
there's a sign on every cloud in the sky,
that silver lining which disappeared into oblivion...
is giving its glimpse to my eyes.

Its spring again, the birds are chirpy...
the leaves are green, not withering dry,
How I wish ,if only...
You could come, and let the melancholy in me die.

'Time'...feels as if has stood still...
the 'wait' seems an eternity,
How I wish that days pass,
in a second , and shower on my soul- -pity.

My heart knows I'll see you,
It beats with your love,
If absence makes it grow fonder,
I've no doubts it does...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know who this is for honey...
so i knw hw much emotions have gone into it.
good.

Anonymous said...

but it could have been better.
more archaic.

Highest High

What do you fear? Overcome It. Says everyone, untill it's time to do it. I laughed it off and said I fear heights, He too giggled and go...